Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 a.m...he nvr change.


woke up juz now...what shud i expectin from him? na...nuthin..like usually,he sleep w/o tellin me last nite.yeah,waitin him until 12 a.m, no sms@callin...well...well..another sad day 4 u farah dayana...i dunno how 2 fix diz damn situation nemore.sounds like i'm givin up?askin other gurls, i bet they wud gv da same answer lol. 2 him,if u read diz..i'm totally dissappointed wif u. keep sayin u nvr do dat again,but it hppn again,again and again... what ur next excuses? still learnin? stress? na...i dun think i can take it nemore. movin on farah dayana! ok2...2day,got party 4 my cousin..yeah i noe,wif my leg cast..its impossible aite? 4 sure i can't dance lol..so i juz wanna chill&hv some fun. hope dat it cud help me ..at least happy 4 a while... seriously,diz week like my damn sad hurt.bla..bla.bla..4 me.. wif fathers day w/o daddy,no 1 try 2 comfort me... maybe its da time 2 be heartless. i'm tired bein hurt by people around me............................y_y.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment