Thursday, June 4, 2009

sis,wish 2 cry on ur shoulder now....


hurm..juz another sad day...still feelin uncomfortable wif my leg cast...still struggle wif asthma..sumhow,i think bout death....1 day i will die bcoz of diz disease..[OMG..i'm goin down now...]..den,my eldest sis gv me sms...2 be frank,i'm x close wif her,i didn't share my probs wif her [ i think most of girls out there will sharin' probs wif their sis,me?naa...] ..i can count how many times dat i spend my time wif her&i dun remember how old she is now?...sounds kejam kan?what 2 do...sejak kecil lagi..jarang jumpa der.high school,der tinggal dekat hostel.den,further study 2 oversea,den dah grad..der kerja&tinggal dekat her own house...i cuma dapat jumpa der kalu ada event@hari-hari penting saja..macam raya...CNY...salu jealous tengok friends@cousins,shoppin 2getha wif their sista..lagi kalu tengok kardashian sisters...Y_Y...me?keep askin maself,why i nvr got dat chance?sampai college-mate pernah tanya,u x ada kakak ke?masa tu,juz diam saja....but..diz sms...
''lil sis,gv me a call@sms when u really need sum1 2 talk.i noe,its x easy 4 u 2 thru all of diz.but,i'm always here 4 u.get well soon.luv u''
..i juz cryin..cryin...can't stop lol...wish 2 cry on her shoulder now...but,she juz so far away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment